Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wokka wokka wokka

Hello everyone!
I have some images of a book project I have recently completed entirely printed using the cyanotype method(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanotype).
A FULL documentation is available under the
This book begins with a cloth covered box:
And then all of the little paper books unfold to become....

a cyanotype forest!

detail of the sail boat and the sky, two of my favorite parts.



And we finish off with a view from the mountains.
thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. That is cool, Alison! The cyanotype lends itself to a sea & sky theme very well! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your nautical nonsense zine, but this one is my favorite - absolutely stunning. Wish I could see it in person so I could enjoy the whole "and all this comes out of this" experience. :)

    ReplyDelete