Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dry and Dusty

Oh my! Hello there!
Once again I've let this little site fall into a stagnant state. Oh dear.

See, here's the thing: I've been working really hard on a lot of work I'd love to show you BUT I CAN'T. It's all for a show coming up this summer and I want it to be a half a surprise.


This little fella is for SLUG, a zine put out by the super fab people at the Purple Thistle who put out Rain Zine. There site has a list of locations you can pick it up at! I recommend it. The last issue of Slug had some excellent articles, such as how to render fat.
In other news, here's what I've been doing at work:

 These are my first three tattooed Grapefruits! From right to left here is my first, second, and third attempts. There little bodysuits go all around, but you get the idea. 
These make me super happy. I want to do more so they can be BETTER.
Thanks to everyone.

Also, I updated the link list on the sidebar of this blog, so go creep my friends! They are WAY talented and I am lucky to have them.
Share the love.

Type at you soon,
Alison


3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is AMAZING! Alison (with one "l") - nice to meet you. I also go by Allison Wonderland and have since 1989. My middle name is Ann (same spelling) and my real last name is Woodward!!! I live in upstate, New York, USA. I am entranced by your pictures here. Love them. It's like I exist in 2 planes now.
    WEIRDNESS TOTALLY! So much to say, sort of like finding a kindred soul.
    It's Friday Night and I have things to do.... I will be back to visit you sometime. For now, I am downloading your tattoed grapefruits.
    EXCELLENT! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alison!
      I'm sorry on the super LATE reply! I don't get many comments on my blog, and blogger doesn't notify me, so sometime I miss them. I didn't mean to be rude!

      Thanks for your awesome support! that's crazy that we have the same name! I've never met another Alison Woodward!

      Cheers and thanks!

      Delete
  2. nevermind, I see you don't want to be copied. I understand totally!!! thanks though!

    ReplyDelete