Friday, May 29, 2009

BIRTH DAY WHALE

So yesterday was my brother's 21st bithday! yay!
SO
since he and I are now residing in different cities due to schooling, I couldn't manage (because I am a terrible sibling) to get a card mailed so it would get there on time!
SO
instead, I crafted up this custom template so that he can print and fold a card like no other!
I learned the basic whale oragami from several sites that all had the same method, afterwords I even found a pattern for what I had already done...but much creepier.

here he is folded in black and white!

yeah, so DIY birthday cards are like...the new vinyl toy. People should do these up more often! it's a fold able, non-conventional canvas shape design challenge!

love
Alison

1 comment:

  1. If I got cards like this I wouldn't throw them out like the rest.
    What a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete